CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wow...3 years later and I'm still not that exciting! Let's see if I can think of some things to share so you're up-to-date.

Since my last post I have graduated elementary, middle school, and this year will start highschool. For middle school I went to Clayton. 7h grade started out great, my best friend, Tana, and I went together. Tana and I have been best friends since 4th grade and still are. About half way through the year Tana's family decided to move to Midway. I was crushed! Sure I had made friends but they also had other friends. I was pretty lonely. I did made stronger friendships as the year went on and things progressively got lots better! 8th grade was probably my favorite! I made friends with a group of super cute girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment