CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MY BIG NEWSFOR THIS SUMMER

I'm so excited summer is finally hear! there is some very good reasons I like summer. Hear all tell you a few. . . . . #1 is my big birthday its coming up on June 20Th 2010. the way you can tell how old I am is because the number of the year is how old I am turning. For example 2010 so I am turning 10. #2 is that it is warm/hot weather well I guss not yet eany way.
so now i guss you can tell my fav season. . . . . .if you gussed summer you are. . .RIGHT!
later every, one I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This is Bree. Remember me??? From first,second, and third grade. My mom was looking at your mom's blog and I saw this!! I would love to be in contact with you.
    -Bree

    ReplyDelete