CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Since May- ? - 06 I've bin begging my mom to help me build a blog.
This post gos to my very good grandma. U have probable bin on her blog before her name is Karen Standing.
What I'd like about you is that you take me out to do fun stuff like when we went to get are tous done. And when we-WE= Me, Lucy, Henry and Franklen in clouding Owen. when WE slept over and you let us be waters and you even tip ed us. Me and lucy did diner and Owen did breakfast with Henry and Franklen.
LOVE -
SYDNI

3 comments:

  1. Oh cute Syd. Thank you for that cute post. I love spending time with you. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts Syd! What a cute girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Syd. You are getting sooo big. I love all the fun stuff you have to say. Keep up the good blog. You will love having all this to read when you are old like me.

    ReplyDelete